We have urgent requirement for below position-
Apprentice Stewards Service
1. 9hr Working Shift - 2 breaks each 30 minutes.
2. Stipend INR 9500 for this year.
3. Other benefits: 1 Meal, 3 beverages and Insurance.
4. No accommodation will be provided.
5. Interview - Face to Face round.
6. Basic understanding of English and Local language.
7. Approx. 500 opening.
8. Location Pan India.
9. Qualification minimum 10th Pass.
Job Role :
Apprentice Food and Beverage Service (Stewardship)
India’s First Vocational Skills University, TeamLease Skills University (TLSU) is co-located within the ITI Tarsali campus at Vadodara and is a PPP with Department of Labour and Employment, Government of Gujarat. Increasing level of unemployment complemented by a weak education and skill level made it imperative for us to set up a higher education institution that addresses the needs of all employers.