Post: Engineering (Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgy Engineering )
Ministry of Defence Recruitment: Engineering Freshers can Apply for 23 Apprentice Vacancies
No. Of Post: 23
Monthly stipend of: Rs 4984 will be paid to graduate engineers, and Rs 3542 to diploma holders.
- There are a total of 23 Apprentice vacancies of which 8 are for engineering graduates of the following streams: Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Metallurgy Engineering.
- There are 15 apprentice vacancies for diploma holders of the following streams: Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Metallurgy Engineering.
- Only fresh engineering candidates are eligible for the apprenticeship training up to three years after passing their degree or diploma.
- Ministry of Defence recruitment for engineers will soon be held at Ordnance Factory, Ambarnath, Maharashtra for 23 apprentice positions.
- Engineering freshers, both graduates as well as diploma holders, can apply for the vacancies.
- Practical training will be provided to fresh engineering candidates for a period of one year,
How To Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates need to send an application in the format enclosed in the notification to The General Manager, Ordnance Factory, Ambarnath, Dist- Thane, Maharashtra 421502 within the third week of October 2019.
- Eligible candidates will be called for an interview after scrutinizing the documents, and for verification of the original certificates.
- Interested and eligible candidates are advised to go through the recruitment notification in detail before applying for the posts.
Hiring Process : Face to Face Interview
Job Role :