All the NEEM trainee will under go through a course called BBO ( Bachelor of Business Operation). This is AICTE approved degree course which is mandatory for all.
Tenure: 03 years
Designation : NEEM Trainee
Duty Hours : 08 hrs
OT (if any) : Double of the basic stipend rate
Duty Type : Rotational Shift (Shift A 06 am to 02 pm, Shift B 02 pm to 10 pm & Shift C 10 pm to 06 am) weekly basis
Stipend : 10000(ITI)
The above stipend will be automatically increased by year by year.
Few facilities which are provided by the company are as following;-
1. Transportation : Bus facility is free for all. Bus routes are fixed.
2. Canteen : Lunch is provided by the company @ Rs 10.17 per plate
3. Snacks : Snacks are provided by the company @ Rs 1.70 per snacks (snacks will be provided in each shift)
4. Uniform : Uniform is compulsory and provided by TLSU at subsidized rates.
5. Safety shoes : Safety shoes are compulsory and provided by TLSU at subsidized rates.
Rs 475 will be deducted monthly by each trainee as fee for BBO course.
Other deduction are subjected to canteen & snacks facilities and uniform and safety shoes.
Hiring Process :